Need a DC tig for Steels and Stainless steel.
The Duralloy TIG 200 DC Pulse is a great machine especially if your welding on site with a long extension lead.
Equipped with PFC, this allows the inverter to run efficiently even on an ectension lead up to 100 metres.
The MultiVoltage automatically adjusts to the power supply you have even if it is as low as 90 Volts!
If your on site installing balustrade or dairy installations, this is the machine for you.
HIGH PERFORMANCE DC PULSE
High performance pulse TIG welding on ultra-thin surfaces with no deformation.
Most DURALLOY® Welding Machines feature PFC Technology for maximum electrical efficiency and consistent weld output.
Variable amperage control with digital meter.
Equipped with temperature, voltage and current sensors for greater protection.
Designed to work from power generators (8.5Kva).
- High Frequency Start
- DC pulse, fully adjustable
- Selectable pre/post flow time
- Multiprocess - MMA / LIFT TIG / HF TIG
- Adjustable up and down slope time
- High duty cycle – 135 Amps @ 100%
- Wide input voltage - 90VAC - 275VAC
- Protective front fascia cover
- Generator friendly (8.5Kva)
- Quick connect gas fittings
- IP23 Rating
- Industrial cable connections (35-50)
- Extension lead friendly up to 100m
- Light weight, only 9kg
- General Fabrication
- Stainless Fabrication
- On-site Fabrication
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel tank manufacturing
- Power Source
- 4M Flexi Neck TIG Torch with switch
- 1.5 M Gas Hose
- 3M Earth Lead
- 3M MMA Lead
- Argon Regulator
- Owner’s Manual