WE CURRENTLY HAVE A NUMBER OF MINARC 140 AMP STICK WELDERS WHICH HAVE BEEN OUT ON DEMO AND VIRTUALLY BRAND NEW.
3 YEAR WARRANTY STILL APPLIES ON REGISTRATION.
Purposely-designed for the mining environment
Built specifically for the mining environment, the Minarc Evo 140 VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) is portable, powerful and helps deliver safer welding in category A, B and C
environments. It is perfect for repair and maintenance applications around the mine site.
With safety top of mind, the Minarc Evo 140 welding machine meets the Australian standard AS60974-1 and Mine Safety Standard MDG 25. Highly compliant with safety
regulations, the Minarc Evo 140’s integrated VRD has been tested to achieve lower than 35 open circuit volts within 300ms from peak load.
What's more, the Minarc Evo 140 features a VRD operational status light and fail to safe function in the event of VRD failure. It also has an electrical supply current (100% ED I1eff)
of 10 amps and is protected by an IP23S environmental rating.
With the Minarc Evo 140, peace of mind is assured.
• Plugs into a standard 10Amp power point
• Suitable for mains network or generator use
• Meets Australian standard AS60974-1 and Mine Safety Standard MDG 25
• Integrated VRD and VRD operational status light
• Fail to safe function in the event of VRD failure
• VRD achieves lower than 35 open circuit volts within 300ms from peak load
• Premium MMA welding performance and lift TIG technology
• Use with all types of electrodes (cellulose compatible)
• PFC technology for ultimate energy efficiency
• High current output and duty cycle
• Lightweight, portable and large, user-friendly graphical display
• Designed for use with long supply cables
• Optional remote control
• Kemppi 2+ warranty for parts and labour
Product Information PDF File